1. Each dog and human team is unique and cater our training to their specific personalities and situations.
2. In teaching family members how to train their dogs so that they become educated, compassionate partners in the human-dog relationship.
3. All dogs should be treated humanely, with kindness and respect.
4. Training methods should be humane and should never cause any physical or emotional harm.
5. In motivating dogs to behave in a way we like instead of correcting behaviors we don’t like.
6. Training should be fun and straightforward so that all family members can participate.
7. In supporting local shelters and rescues by collecting donations and working with homeless dogs in order for them to be more adoptable.
8. All dogs are inherently good, regardless of their breed or background.