We all want our dogs to be Canine Good Citizens, right? Well we can help make that happen! During this five-week intensive course, we focus on the ten skills needed by all well-mannered dogs as outlined in the American Kennel Club’s Canine Good Citizen Program. The CGC Program is designed to reward dogs who have good manners at home and in the community while stressing responsible pet ownership.
COMING SOON - Canine Good Citizen Certification Prep Course
- Owners are responsible for maintaining control of their dogs at all times. Dogs that the trainer deems are disruptive, uncontrollable, unpredictable, or aggressive will be removed from the group class and referred for private instruction.
- There should be ONE primary handler (per dog) who attends every class. No more than two people may attend each class unless special permission is granted.
- With approval from the trainer, well-behaved children 10+ may attend class when accompanied by a parent who is the primary handler.
- If your dog is fearful around or aggressive towards people or other dogs, a private consultation may be required prior to enrolling in a class. In addition, any issues that may arise during the class will be addressed at the trainer's discretion.
- By purchasing this item, you are acknowledging that you realease the owners nad trainers of High Hopes Dog Training of any responsibility for injury that you or your dog may incur in the course of your participation in class. It also acknowledges that you give permission to High Hopes Dog Training to post photos of you and/or your dog on any social media outlets or on their website.
- There will be no refunds.
- Make-up classes are not available.