Now that your dog has learned some good manners, the next step is to apply those manners to real life situations while addressing common behavior problems like jumping on guests, door-dashing, pulling on the leash, not coming when called, etc. Behaviors taught include stay, place, leave it, heel, touch tag, and more. Dogs will be taught to respond to both verbal and non-verbal cues. This six-week, indoor course is for graduates of our Beginner Obedience & Good Manners course or dogs who have had Private Training with High Hopes.
Intermediate Obedience & Problem-Solving June 28 7:00PM
- Owners are responsible for maintaining control of their dogs at all times. Dogs that the trainer deems are disruptive, uncontrollable, unpredictable, or aggressive will be removed from the group class and referred for private instruction.
- There should be ONE primary handler (per dog) who attends every class. No more than two people may attend each class unless special permission is granted.
- With approval from the trainer, well-behaved children 10+ may attend class when accompanied by a parent who is the primary handler.
- If your dog is fearful around or aggressive towards people or other dogs, a private consultation may be required prior to enrolling in a class. In addition, any issues that may arise during the class will be addressed at the trainer's discretion.
- By purchasing this item, you are acknowledging that you realease the owners nad trainers of High Hopes Dog Training of any responsibility for injury that you or your dog may incur in the course of your participation in class. It also acknowledges that you give permission to High Hopes Dog Training to post photos of you and/or your dog on any social media outlets or on their website.
- There will be no refunds.
- Make-up classes are not available.