- Owners are responsible for maintaining control of their dogs at all times. Dogs that the trainer deems are disruptive, uncontrollable, unpredictable, or aggressive will be removed from the group class and referred for private instruction.
- There should be ONE primary handler (per dog) who attends every class. No more than two people may attend each class unless special permission is granted.
- With approval from the trainer, well-behaved children 10+ may attend class when accompanied by a parent who is the primary handler.
- If your dog is fearful around or aggressive towards people or other dogs, a private consultation may be required prior to enrolling in a class. In addition, any issues that may arise during the class will be addressed at the trainer's discretion.
- By purchasing this item, you are acknowledging that you release the owners and trainers of High Hopes Dog Training of any responsibility for injury that you or your dog may incur in the course of your participation in class. It also acknowledges that you give permission to High Hopes Dog Training to post photos of you and/or your dog on any social media outlets or on their website.
- There will be no refunds.
- Make-up classes are not available.
Puppy Kindergarten - June 28 Class 5:45PM
The single most important (and fun) thing you can do for your puppy? Puppy Kindergarten!!
For puppies between 10-24 weeks old, socialization with other puppies and people is crucial in order to help them become social, well-balanced dogs. While making lots of friends during off-leash playtime, your puppy will gain confidence by participating in activities and learning basic commands. Discussions for puppy parents include puppy development, house-training, destructive chewing, and play-biting.